5 Secrets UPS & FedEx
Don't Want You to Know
Minimize these five hidden UPS and FedEx shipping costs! In this logistics report, Lojistic provides tips and tricks from our team of industry experts to help you reduce the excessive cost of shipping with proven freight solutions.
In this special guide from our series of logistics reports, you will:
- Learn how to best utilize UPS and FedEx on-time delivery guarantees.
- Discover how using the wrong FedEx and UPS packaging could cost your company double.
- Uncover the secrets to asking for market-leading shipping discounts and other logistic solutions.
- Receive advice on how to reclaim credits for late and/or undelivered shipments.
- Gain insight on how to cost-effectively insure your packages.
Use our logistics report to uncover the secrets to saving money with FedEx and UPS. This logistic solutions report is available for download immediately at no cost.GET THE 5 SECRETS REPORT
UPS & FedEx General Price Increase History
Each year, UPS and FedEx roll out costly price increases to small-parcel shippers, forcing companies to seek out alternative cost saving transportation solutions and strategies. Over the past decade (2011 – 2021) UPS and FedEx ground tariff rates have increased 74.9% while air tariff rates have increased 75.7%. See how this year’s increase stacks up compared to increases of the past when you download this free general rate increase report from Lojistic.
This comprehensive report includes:
- A detailed analysis of this year’s UPS and FedEx general price increase.
- An understanding as to why YOUR actual shipping rate increase may vary greatly from the announced “average” percentages.
- A thorough analysis of each FedEx and UPS price increase since 2011.
- Gain visibility as to which transportation charges and accessorial fees have increased to the greatest degree over time.
How will the increased rates, surcharges and fee affect your profitability in 2021? Download your free GPI report below, then create a free Lojistic account to quantify your saving opportunities.GET THE UPS & FEDEX GENERAL PRICE INCREASE HISTORY
UPS and FedEx Fuel Surcharges
Remember when the last air fuel surcharge for FedEx and UPS was 0%? Here at Lojistic, we do. That occurred in April and May of 2009. Download the history of the fluctuations to air and ground fuel surcharge over the past two years, and see how our transportation managementsolutions and parcel audit tools can help you save money.
In this special freight solutions report you will:
- Receive the comprehensive history of the FedEx and UPS air and ground fuel surcharge since 2008.
- Obtain access to informative charts graphing the fluctuations of fuel surcharges from month to month and year to year.
- Gain visibility as to the difference in fuel surcharge between UPS and FedEx over time.
- Become equipped with valuable information related to fuel surcharge that will facilitate better business decisions and aid the selection of viable transportation management solutions.
Manage FedEx and UPS fuel costs. This report from our logistic solutions library is available for download immediately at no cost.Get the UPS & FedExFuel Surcharge History